+ IMPORTANT INFO
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need a passport to attend PFH?
Yes. Being that Premiere Fly High is a internation destination event, a passport is required.
Apply for a passort here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/how-apply/forms.html
Do I have to stay at Hard Rock to attend PFH events?
No. Hard Rock Punta Cana is our host hotel which is all inclusive. We have rooms available at this five star resort for our guest at a discounted rate. Although most events will be held on Hard Rock property, we will also have off-site parties as well. For those not staying at Hard Rock, you can buy a day pass to attend events held on the property.
Does the Party Pass cover all parties?
Party Pass provides access to all events EXCLUDING the VIP influencer dinner and the below deck yacht party.
Is transportation included to off-site events?
Of course. We will provide transportation to and from Hard Rock for every off-site event sponsored by Premiere Fly High.
Is there a dress code for each party?
No. There are themes for select parties, however, no specific attire is neccessary.
Do I need a COVID-19 test to attend?
As of today, COVID-19 testing is not required to enter the Dominican Republic. However, guests staying at the Hard Rock for 4 nights or more will recieve a free COVID test upon departure. For those staying 3 nights or less, a $50 COVID test fee will apply.
What if I lose my Party Pass?
Every guest who purchased a Party Pass will present their ID at check in at PFH desk located in the Hard Rock group lobby & will recieve a PFH band which will be their party pass for the weekend. There will be no replacement bands given so please do not remove this band until all events conclude.
1 \ GENERAL INFO
- All events will take place rain or shine.
- Party Passes are used to gain entrance and must be worn at all times.
- Entrance can be purchased at each event if you don’t have a party pass.
- Wristbands are void if tampered or removed.
- Everyone will be subjected to search.
- Party Pass Headquarters: Hard Rock Group Lobby.
2 \ EVENT POLICIES
* Passports will be needed to collect purchased Party Passes.
* All Party Passes and tickets purchased in advance or onsite are non-refundable.
* Transportation will be provided for all PFH off-site events.
* Professional Cameras will be allowed into any event if unauthorized.
* Absolutely NO weapons allowed.
2 \ CODE OF CONDUCT
The federal government in Punta Cana maintains a zero tolerance policy for drug use, identity theft and credit card fraud.
Dominican Republic laws will be strictly enforced.
* Passport needed to collect paid party passes.
* Absolutely no outside alcohol admitted to any venue
* Any behavior disrupting and endangering our audience will result in the immediate removal from event and voiding of the party pass.
* No professional cameras permitted to any scheduled event.
* Tickets to individual events are no good without Party Pass wristband. No Exceptions
*Possessing, consuming, buying or distributing any drugs of any kind is PROHIBITED.
2 \ SECURITY & ADMISSION
With the purchase of our Party Pass or individual event tickets at the door, you agree to allow our event security personnel to thoroughly search your property, including without limitation, emptying your pockets, handbags, Fannie packs, purses, tote bags, beach bags, duffel bags and other personal belongings you carry. No outside alcoholic beverages or bottles will be allowed into ANY VENUE affiliated or associated with PREMIERE FLY HIGH events in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic from May 26-May 30, 2022. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.